-Boneless chicken breast (thawed)
-Sesame Ginger Sauce
-1/4 cup sugar
(Cook time: 25 mins)
1. Season your thawed boneless breast. I used onion powder, season salt, sesame seeds lemon and herb mix. This should be cooking in your wok after it's seasoned. Your rice should be steaming as well.
2. Cut your peppers, onions, and broccoli
3. In your mixing bowl add the following: Teriyaki glaze, Sesame Ginger, Barbeque Sauce and 1/4 cup of the juice from the canned pineapples
4. Cut your orange in half and squeeze the juice into a mixing bowl
5. In your bowl along with your fresh squeezed oranges, add sugar, and soy sauce
6. Whisk all the ingredients together thoroughly
7. Once the chicken is no longer pink, remove and cut into pieces. Throw it back in the wok along with your vegetables and sautee.
8. Gradually add your sauce, whisking as you pour and stir everything in the wok so the sauce is evenly distributed.
* Or if you're fancy like me (hehe hee...) flip to mix everything
Wha- La, Sesame Orange Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry.