-Thin Rice Noodles
-Shrimp (Choice of Meat)
1. Gather your chicken broth and add it to a pot. I used one box and one can which was enough to feed 5-8 people. I chose the Active brand because it contained less sodium than the leading brands.
2. Turn the heat on low and allow to warm up.
3.While your broth is warming up, put another pot of water on the stove and allow to cook until the water comes to a boil.
4. While we wait for our broth and water to cook, begin cutting all of your additives.
Using 1/4 of an onion, dice into chunks.
5. Pre rinse your parsley and dab dry, cutting off the stems.
6. Chop very finely
7. Rinse your scallions, pat dry and cut the bulbs (ends off)
8. Cut the scallions into a moderate size.
9. Chop up some broccoli into small portions
10. Rinse about 2 celery sticks and cut the top and bottoms off
11. Chop into moderate portions
12. By now your water should be boiling. Turn the heat off and add your rice noodles. These noodles don't require a lot of heat or time to cook. Allow to cook in the water for about 3 mins.
13. While your noodles are cooking, take your shrimp and add some spices. Hopefully yours is thawed or prethawed. If not, just microwave for about 2 mins,
14. By now, your noodles should be done cooking. Drain and add to your pot of broth along with your other additives.
15. Grab your curry
16. Add about 2-3 tablespoons and mix all ingredients together.
17. Once the vegetables are bright in color and seem to be cooked, top off your soup with bean sprouts and enjoy!
SN: Sorry I didn't picture the last part and my pics were getting blurry, but BOOOOOy was I getting hungry.