-Grouping of Asparagus
-Butter/ Olive oil
1. With the stove Heat On Low, add A Tsp Of Butter To The Pan (Letting It Slightly Melt)
2. Using about 1/4 of an onion, cut it into chunks. Mince your garlic
3. Add a little oil into a pan and add your minced garlic and onion chunks. Sautée until soft and they turn a Carmel color
4. Rinse your asparagus and then cut the ends
Preheat your oven (350 degrees) or grill
5. Allow the asparagus to cook slightly but not thoroughly. Set aside and allow them to cool
6. Once cooled, take about 3 Or 4 asparagus and a strip of turkey bacon.
7. Begin wrapping the turkey bottom around the asparaguus, starting from the bottom and then working your way up.
8. Lay the wrapped asparagus in the pan with the loose ends facing down so the wraps stay secured.
9. Place pan in the oven and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes or until The bacon turns golden
-Pairing options: Clam Chowder and Creamy Crab Bruschetta