-1/2 of an Onion
-1 bag of thawed shrimp
-1 box of noodles
- 1 to 2 cans of Alfredo sauce (depending on how many people you' re serving for)
-1/2 bag of spinach
-1 can of Crab Backfin
1. Start by cutting up 1/2 of an onion into bug chunks.
SN: Boil a pot of water and then add a box of noodles of choice (to avoid your noodles sticking to the pot, add 1 tbsp. of oil)
2. In a pan on medium heat with a little bit of oil, add your onions. Add 1/4 cup of water and allow to cook until the onions are soft or are a golden color
3. Rinse and detail your thawed out shrimp
4. Season with Old Bay
5. Add your seasoned shrimp, can of crab meat, and spinach to the pot of onions. Add Old Bay, stir, and continue cooking for 4 minutes
6. By now your noodles should be done. Drain and set to the side.
7. In a separate pot, add 2 handfuls of your noodles, 1/2 a can of Alfredo sauce
8. Add 2 spoonfuls of your seafood mixture. Continue this process from Steps 7&8 until all ingredients are in one pot. (This ensures that everything is well blended together.
SN: Top off with cheese