-2 cans of enchillada sauce
-Boneless chicken breast
-1 1/2 cup of salsa
-1/4 cup of ketchup
-2/3 cup of barbeque sauce
-3 cups of corn
-1 can cup of verde sauce
-1 cup of Mexican blended shredded cheese
-cooked yellow rice
1. Using boneless chicken breast, season with season salt, garlic and onion powder. Cook on medium heat.
SN: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut up a couple of peppers into strips.
SN: Put aside 1 cup of peppers.
3. Add the peppers into the same pan as the chicken. Once the chicken is nearly white, remove from the heat and cut into chunks.
4. Add your sliced chicken back to the pan with the peppers. Reduce the heat to med low and then add 1 1/2 cup of salsa, 1/4 cup of ketchup, and 2/3 cup of barbeque sauce. Stir to mix all the ingredients.
5. In a seperate pan add 3 cups of corn, sliced peppers, and onions. Cook on med low heat with a cup of water for about 20 mins. Then remove from heat.
6. Pull your tortillas so their out for easy access. Open your cans amd bag of cheese.
7. Pour your can of enchillada sauce onto a plate.
8. Place your tortilla into the enchillada sauce and then flip it to the other side and do the same.
9. Put the tortilla into the pan add add a spoonful of your chicken, (rice and sour cream are optional) corn, and cheese. Push all ingredients to the left side of the tortilla.
Rolling process: Fold over the left and right side of the torilla. Begin rolling the tortilla from the left side until you reach the opposite end of the tortilla.
(Tortilla with sour cream)
10. Continue steps 8 & 9 until either your pan is filled or your done rolling all of your tortillas. Place the pan of tortillas in the oven for 15 minutes then topp off with verde sauce.
11. Top off with sour cream cheese (sprad evenly), more verde sauce and salsa. Place the pan back in the oven and allow to cook for an additional 10 mins.
Smothered burritos with salsa and without sourcream
Smothered burrito with Sourcream and without salsa