-1 can of artiichoke hearts
-1 Bag of shrimp
-1 can of crabmeat (preferably back fin)
- 1 bag of cheese
-2 cups of spinach
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust "Thin Crust"
1. Drain, rinse, and redrain the artichoke hearts. Then cut into smaller chunks (quarter size)
2. In a bowl, combine your shredded spinach, shrimp, crabmeat, artichoke hearts, and entire contents of cream cheese. Season to taste with Old Bay, Onion/ garlic powder.
3. Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
4. Open the pie crust
5. Place crust in a pie pan and spread evenly until it covers the entire pan.
Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
SN: Use the back of a cooking spoon to spread the dough evenly and so it will lay flat.
6. After your dough has baked for 15 minutes, Add half of your mixed components and spread evenly. Top with cheese and seasoning. Place back in the oven to cook for an additional 15-20 minutes.
SN: This was enough filling to make two flatbreads. One additional pie crust is needed.